感谢您不断以来对我们的关怀!愿一切的幸福都跟随着您,祝你身体安康,万事如意!对他人表达感激之情的话语还有哪些呢?本文是爱岗的小编老李给家人们整编的7篇非常感谢的翻译,仅供参考,希望对大家有所启发。
A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
B: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
不用客气,你的能力给我留下 了深刻的印象。
A: Is there anything I should do?
我还需要做些什么吗?
B: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
不用,你能再次打来电话,已 经想得很周到了。
A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
谢激知,如果你有什么问题, 请随时打电话给我。
B: OK, I will.
好的,我会的。
愿上帝保佑你们,非常感谢。
God bless and thank you all so much.
沃尔特•艾萨克森:非常感谢大家。
Walter Isaacson: Thank you very much.
非常感谢你抽出了宝贵时间。
Thank you very much for your time.
非常感谢您的来电。
Thank you very much for your call.
我非常感谢你的帮助。
I'm very grateful to you for your help.
我将非常感谢您的帮助。
I'd be most grateful for your help.
我非常感谢您。
I'm extremely grateful to you.
我非常感谢你。
I owe you my best thanks.
非常感谢接我的案子。
Thank you very much for taking on my case.
非常感谢你们,我真的很感激。
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
我非常抱歉,也非常感谢大家。
But I'm also so grateful to you all.
非常感谢有幸和大家在一起。
Thank you for the privilege of being with you.
非常感谢您款待晚餐很不错。
Thank you very much for dinner it was great.
利奥:非常感谢您的盛情邀请,怀特女士。不过我现在必须要回家了。
Leo: Thank you for your kind invitation, Ms White.* but I must go home now.
多谢詹姆·谢泼绘制的地图。最后,非常感谢托尼、威廉、德博拉和贝唐。
Thank you to Jim Sheppe for drawing the maps. And lastly, a very big thank-you to Tony, William, Deborah and Bethan.
A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
A:昨天您给了我面试销售经理一 职的机会,我特意打电话向您感谢。
B: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
B:不用客气,孙先生。
A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢 意的。
B: You certainly made a good impression on me as well.
你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A: I am very interested in this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
B:We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
我们会在本周末作出决定,到时我们会尽快和你取得联系。
thanks very much
thank you very munch
thanks a lot
非常感谢你的仁慈和好客。
Many thanks for your kindness and hospitality.
非常感谢您在这里接待我和我的夫人劳拉。
Thank you for welcoming me and my wife, Laura, here.
再说一遍,我们非常感谢你们所做的一切。
And again, we’re very grateful for everything you do.
非常感谢您今天的关注,因为为了显示出您真的关心您在听。
I appreciate your attention today, because to show that you truly care, you listen.
所以我觉得非常,非常,非常幸运,非常感谢我的朋友。
So I feel very, very, very lucky and very grateful to my friends.
再有就是我非常感谢你们到我的公司来。
So it remains for me to thank you for coming.
非常感谢你写了这本书。
Thank you for writing this book.
我非常感谢有此机会访问这个美丽富饶的国家。
I greatly appreciate this opportunity to visit this beautiful and affluent country.
非常感谢您给我这次机会在这种特殊的场合谈论我自己。
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to speak about myself in this specialoccasion.
我们会非常感谢您的帮助。
We will appreciate any of your help.
非常感谢!
So thanks.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。
I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunnerof other transactions in future.
外国人:非常感谢。
Foreigner:Thanks a lot.
我们非常感谢你为公司的发展所做的努力。
We appreciate your efforts for the development of company.
你告诉你的天使们,你非常感谢他们的帮助,带你到这里来记起你来到地球的原因。
You tell your Angels that you appreciate their help in bringing you here toremember the reason you came.
非常感谢你们来参加我们的节目并且讲述了这些故事。
Thank you both so much for joining us and for telling these stories.
如果你能帮我做这个广告计划,我会非常感谢。
If you could help me with the presentation, I'd be grateful.
我们非常感谢你们好意邀请他们在未来的一个星期中住在你们家里。
We are very grateful for your kind invitation to stay at your homes for the nextweek.
纳税人:非常感谢你的帮助。
Taxpayer: I appreciate your help very much .
非常感谢你们!
Thank you so much!
A: Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me on the phone.
A: 谢谢您在百忙之中抽出时间和我电话聊天。
B: You are welcome.
B: 不客气。
A: Excuse me. When should I contact you about the interview?
A: 请问,有关面试的问题我什么时候和您联系?
B: I'll give you a ring next month.
B:我下月会打电话给你。
A: I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Li.
A: 真不知该怎么感谢你,李先生。
B: Thank you for your interest in this job.You'll be hearing from us.
B: 谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣。你等待我们的答复吧。
A: I don't know how to express my gratitude. I owe you a lot.
A: 真不知怎么表达我的谢意。谢谢你。
B: You arc wclcome. Bye.
B:不用谢。再见。